Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max here and gaming totally sucks on this thing. Older iphones performs better and this phone has been out for a while and new iPhones will come out soon and any game just sucks on it. Really hate the phone! I should have just kept my XS Max. Worst phone ever so far and apple doesn’t give a sht.

• 100% Agree, here we are a year later and my phone still lags out when I get notifications. I moved from an XS max as well and miss it every day

• I have fps drop issue too, have they fixed it? I believe it's a handwear issue!

Replies

Even my iPhone XR is facing same problems but Apple dosent have any answers for that question what to do, My every game freeze whenever i start freeze even i choose the lowest fps setting. Shall we shift to Andriod if u dont have answer.
People buy iPhone for gaming but now Gaming on ios is becoming worse then android day day.
Hoping for fix soon but that hope is end now.
Now its time to shift to Andriod.

still no response from Apple? It's February 2021 and still no fix? This has got to be Apple's defect
I’m having the same problem. While scrolling YouTube app there are visible lags also in the game top drives. It’s definitely not 60 FPS which apple claims to be. Hope it’s gonna be fixed.
I’m having the same issue, I don’t play games or what not but when I record 4K at 60FPS with the wide lens configuration, the iPhone lags ridiculously slow like 2 second delay every time it focuses on the target. Playing back the recorded “4K 60FPS” video does not seem butter smooth motion and is jittery. I just bought the iPhone 12 Pro few days ago from T-Mobile, first thing I did was a restore and update to iOS 14.4. What’s the problem with this? Think I got a faulty iPhone?
I also have really worse network issues with my iPhone 12 I contacted the support and I did everything they told me! I know most of the solution they came up with won’t work, but I bravely did everything as well as the Diagnostik with Apple Support! Than I brought it to the workshop where they should fix my issue, so I went there and they told me my device is fine and everything works how it should be!
But the I feel like I bought a cheap trash device for a really high price! It’s disappointing and all my friends are happy with their iPhone 11 or Android devices gaming on 90 FPS
It’s doing it on iPhone 12 as well, not just the pro.
FaceTime starts lagging within seconds of connecting, and then frames sped up to “catch up”
Its so infuriating... I’ve resorted to using my old iPad Air (running iOS 13 something... it refuses to update to 14) and that’s working miles better than my 2 week old £1000 phone!
Please sort this out Apple, I’m getting to the stage I want to launch this phone through a wall!
I just got the iPhone 12 Pro Max a few days ago and I still lag on my mobile games such as Brawl Stars. Never had an issue before getting this phone...
i am also facing the same issue. Any updates on this apple
hello, i used iphone 12 since december 2020, i regularly play pubgm on lower graphic setting (smooth extreme), everything was fine until i upgraded to ios 14.4, my phone getting hot easily which affect the battery consumption and sometimes make the fps dropped, this issue never occurred when i was on ios 14.2.1 or 14.3. i already updated ios to 14.4.1, 14.4.2, and i tried 14.5 beta 7, but nothing has changed.
I bought iphone 12 pro last month and even i am facing the fps issue. Also the instagram is working very slow on my iphone. Sometimes the measure app doesn’t even open
Bro may 2021 and we have this problem THIS IS NOT COOL i cant even enjoy for a second in game 1200 usd
Does it still happen to you? It stutters heavily whenever I play PES Mobile or watch PES Mobile on YouTube. They gave me a replaced device yet the issue still persists
Yes, im another sufferer. Initially since jan/feb/mar it was fine. I believe around the time update to ios 14.5 the random fps drops appeared. I thought an issue with Asphalth 9 but now I’m noticing that video recording at 60fps with the standard camera app does not record correctly en drops frames as well!!! Right in my stored video.

This means for gaming it is annoying, but for main purpose to buy a 12 pro max, namely the photography, it becomes near useless as we cannot trust the video to be good. Hence eur 1400 of brick…

I’ll reach out for apple care to get teplacement. But as I understand it to be an A14 throttling issue, I’m fearful another phone will have identical problems.

some form of communication whats happening here or whether they’re looking into this would be nice for us premium paying customers.
I think this may need a class action Investigation as @apple does not seem to care about the issue, i DONT game but the performance on this device is terrible , the lagging and stuttering .. frame drops and just lack of response .. i strongly believe its CPU related this is a 1900aud device and performs worse than my XS .. Please fix this apple

Guys, this situation is very frustating but finally there is a SOLUTION that I have found recently was a local non-official repair store that applied thermal paste inside my iphone 12 over the CPU, the device feels hotter in my hands but the technician guy told me that now the excessive heat trapped inside the phone is dissipating through the mid frame and back glass, stopping the CPU from throttling, performance is way better than before. The waranty is void, but i dont care, i paid a lot for premium performance, Apple was just ignoring this and no update have solved the problem, I guess my next phone is not going to be an Iphone...

Apple could have fixed it by just adding a simple heat pipe like the other flagships....