Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this

Came back to mention that it worked well for a couple hours after disabling Picture in Picture mode, but it is back to lagging again.

Hi Everyone,

I’m having the same issue when gaming on my iphone 12 pro max. Lag, fps drop and character stuttering which is very annoying and crucial when gaming. I have lost hope that it will be fixed on the upcoming ios updates. It just destroying the game specially for multiplayer.

contacted apple and they replaced the phone. However, the same issue occurs lag fps drop which is so frustrating and disaapointed at the same time as this was the top of the line phone! Never had issues on other iphones.

Gaming sucks in IPhones after 12. Lag,low fps, heating issues, sometimes mic and super low volume, gyro unresponsive and ghost touch happened many times while playing. Reset it but no luck.

I somehow managed to get my FPS normal. Try using the LTE instead of 5G from the cellular in settings. Hopefully this will be fixed in future..

100% Agree, here we are a year later and my phone still lags out when I get notifications. I moved from an XS max as well and miss it every day

I have fps drop issue too, have they fixed it? I believe it's a handwear issue!

It's a hardware issue! Apple need to replace the phones for us and honor the company reputation!!!!

Buy andUse an external cooler

I’ve been having th same issue with my newly bought iPhone 11 in games like call of duty mobile and and apr legends mobile. In game I legit have the max fps and graphics settings but it started lagging after few days!!

Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Q