an error occurred while loading this image . (App Store Connect)

I am submitting a build for review in app store connect

I am having this error message
"an error occurred while loading this image"

when I upload screenshots for my app I have checked the size of images, that is fine

I have tried in both formats .png and .jpeg

also my build is not showing app icons which I have set in assets folder in Xcode .

anyone know about this issue, thanks in advance .
I have the same problem and also all other existing apps have the same error.
It looks like the problem is only when using Safari. I've just logged in via Firefox and all ok.
Same here, on all my apps. Not a single screenshot loads from App Store Connect, not even the ones I uploaded many years ago.

I'm having the same problem in Chrome and Safari. A couple images will load, but not the others. Did any of you figure out how to get it to work?

Edit: I kept retrying each image over and over in Chrome and eventually, one-by-one, each worked.
Same here. An error occurred while loading this image. After 5-10 attempts to upload the same image it finally verifies without error. Spent 1 hour to upload 96 screenshots.
I'm also having this problem.
I saw this identical problem on App Store Connect from my Macbook Pro (Catalina) and Safari. When I logged in from my Windows PC and Edge, everything was displayed correctly. I can't see the logic to this, since both browsers are presumably simply displaying an HTML page.
Problem persists, 12.30.20. I routinely use Safari. Following suggestions above, I tried Chrome. No problems uploading. Plus the images that Safari said had not uploaded were visible in Chrome. Go figure.
Still occurs here...
Same situation; March 2021. Thanks for all the prior suggestions. Firefox for Mac worked the best. Safari didn't work at all. I contacted support.
I had the same problem, using Chrome on MacBook Pro (2017 model, running Big Sur). Yesterday tried to upload my png formatted screenshots that have correct resolution, but got always this same error. Tried several times with both "Choose file" link and drag-and-drop, but no luck. Today refreshed the page -> needed to login again -> uploaded all four images (using "Choose file", exactly the same images as yesterday) without any problems. Go figure...
The problem can seem completely arbitrary, even in the same browser and session. Sometimes reloading the page and trying the upload will work after failing previously
In my case the problem was Avast AV's Web Shield interfering with the loads. Whitelisting the is*-ssl.mzstatic.com URLs in Avast did the trick.

Still occurring for me as well.

an error occurred while loading this image . (App Store Connect)

Q