MacOS Big Sur Beta Printing Issues

I already updated the latest version MacOS Big Sur Beta 11.0 (20A5384c) but after updated i got some issue in printing the documents. In first beta update document printed but only pictures are printed no paragraph is printed. After second update my new printer HP Laser jet Pro M15a installed but not printing even no error showing. Need support on it.

Replies

My daughter and I updated to Big Sur as well and both of us are having major printer problems. The regular PC's (My husbands work computer and my sons computer) print just fine but our Macs no longer print properly if at all. We have a brand new HP printer we got a couple months ago. I have done everything from every website. I even went so far as to reset the printer to factory and start over and nothing works. All computers are updated to the latest versions of OS and printer drivers. The printer firmware is up to date. It's only since we updated to Big Sir and only having problems on our MacBooks. I hope this gets resolved quickly because I own a business dealing in law and have to print hundreds of papers per day and I can't print at all. My daughter is in college and has to do school from home right now during covid and she can't print her schoolwork.