Testing App Clip associated domain and server integration

How can I test that the end-to-end App Clip launch experience works correctly, including that the Associated Domains Entitlement is correctly configured in the app, and the apple-app-site-association file is correctly configured on the server?

I have already read the page Testing Your App Clips Launch Experience which says that creating App Clip Experiences for Testers in TestFlight requires these to be configured.

However I am able to successfully launch my app clip from TestFlight without having configured them.

Accepted Reply

The status of Associated Domains can be viewed in App Store Connect. The registration of Advanced App Clip Experiences also performs Associated Domains validation.

TestFlight does not require Associated Domains. Thank you for bringing the erroneous documentation to our attention.

Replies

The status of Associated Domains can be viewed in App Store Connect. The registration of Advanced App Clip Experiences also performs Associated Domains validation.

TestFlight does not require Associated Domains. Thank you for bringing the erroneous documentation to our attention.