ERROR ITMS-90674: "Intents Extension Issue. The intent "SelectWidgetEventIntent" is in multiple intents extensions, but it can only be in one."

I've been trying to submit an app which has a user-configurable widget for iOS 14. The app has 3 targets:
  • The main app

• The widget extension

• The intents extension

Everything runs well on test devices, but when I try to submit via Xcode, I get the error: ERROR ITMS-90674: "Intents Extension Issue. The intent "SelectWidgetEventIntent" is in multiple intents extensions, but it can only be in one."

I actually don't see any other examples online around this. There is only ONE intents extension in the app. What am I missing?
Answered by hansendhl in 636912022
I think I may have found the solution -- the app has been successfully uploaded and I'm submitting it for review as I type.

Solution:
  • In project settings -> main app target, make sure "supported intents" does NOT include your intent which is detailed in your intents extension. For some reason this seems to be leading to the issue.

Removing the "supported intent" from the main app did not seem to make a functional difference.

Facing the same problem. Any luck?
@Sash unfortunately nothing yet. I'm double-checking everything as I pretty much followed Apple's own guide on how to make this: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/widgetkit/making-a-configurable-widget

I'm in touch with Apple Support so maybe they'll get back to me on this.
Accepted Answer
I think I may have found the solution -- the app has been successfully uploaded and I'm submitting it for review as I type.

Solution:
  • In project settings -> main app target, make sure "supported intents" does NOT include your intent which is detailed in your intents extension. For some reason this seems to be leading to the issue.

Removing the "supported intent" from the main app did not seem to make a functional difference.

@hansendhl thanks, it helped for me as well!
ERROR ITMS-90674: "Intents Extension Issue. The intent "SelectWidgetEventIntent" is in multiple intents extensions, but it can only be in one."

Q