If a child enrolls for App Store Connect, will it child in a family publish apps?

So I want to publish an app, and I am registered as a child on a apple family. It won't even let me use Xcode, and I need help. If I were to enroll for App Store connect, will it lift the restrictions or do I need a new account?

Accepted Reply

I am 11, I am using another account

You have to continue to do that until you are old enough to legally enter into a contract in your country. Might be 18, or 21, etc. Right now you are not allowed to own/purchase an account by yourself.

When you are able to do that, if there are apps in the store connected to another account, you can transfer them to your own account at that time.

Replies

How old are you?
I am 11, I am using another account, but I would like to use my main

I am 11, I am using another account

You have to continue to do that until you are old enough to legally enter into a contract in your country. Might be 18, or 21, etc. Right now you are not allowed to own/purchase an account by yourself.

When you are able to do that, if there are apps in the store connected to another account, you can transfer them to your own account at that time.