App rejected for Microphone Usage description

Ours is a video camera app. Our app displays the following prompt in Microphone Usage permission (Privacy - Microphone Usage Description):
Code Block
"The app needs Microphone Access to record Audio"

But now Apple seems to be rejecting it.
Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

"We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access their microphone but does not clarify the use of the microphone in the applicable purpose string."

Wondering what is not obvious here. A video recorder app needs microphone access to record audio, nothing more, nothing less! How do I fix it? It has been 8 years now and no such concern was raised before.

Replies

It is important to make it clear that your app is making the request. Don't just say "The app needs...." Use the app name, hardwired, or the product name macro in the purpose string.

Example:
"DGVCRPro requires microphone access to record and save audio."

Good luck.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT
Well I already mention app name, but still they rejected. I could go longer by saying

<Appname> requires microphone to record audio for video tracks. Without this permission, video clips would be silent.

But this becomes unnecessarily long and confusing. I checked tons of other video camera apps and they write stuff such as "this allows app to record audio". The thing is in a video camera app, isn't it obvious that microphone permission is needed to record audio?