Build processing problems?

For about the last 45 minutes I've been experiencing a problem with AppStoreConnect. When I select the Activity tab in one of my Apps, it takes me back to the ASC homepage, where I get to reselect my app and go around the loop again.

I uploaded a build about the time I noticed this and haven't received a processing-complete notification yet.

Is it just me?

Replies

Same here. I can imagine number of builds they are getting right now.
Last build to work for me was uploaded around 8:30 PM UTC.

Then a build uploaded just before 9:00 PM UTC still hasn't shown up in App Store Connect -> Activity yet.
I am experiencing this too
I'm experiencing this problem also.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of FCN Down vote reply of FCN
Same here.
Seeing same issue. Builds are not showing up in App Store Connect -- not even getting to processing phase. However, Xcode indicates that the upload was successful. Needs to be fixed asap.
It lets me into Activity page now ... but doesn't show the upload I did hours ago.

I tried deleting from the Archive, re-archive, re-upload and it told me I'd already used that build number (ok; where is it then?).

I uploaded a different build then, and it was "successful" but still doesn't show up in Activity (for almost two hours now).

I guess this is one way to reduce the number of apps that have to be approved by an overworked staff.
same here!
I am having the same issues.
  1. XCode upload validation successful. (no errors)

2. XCode upload distribution successful. (no errors)

3. I see my build on App Store Connect's 'Activity' view (processing).

4. After a few seconds the build in the 'Activity' view disappears.

5. I receive no e-mails.

6. Upon uploading the same build via XCode validation / distribution - I get a duplicate build error.

7. Upload with new build number, same problem.

May not be related, but things that changed for us recently (past 1 day):
  • Upgraded to XCode 12.

• Accepted new App Store connect agreements.

• Updated TestFlight beta information.

Most likely on Apple's side.
I updated to the latest version of xcode and it works. Hope this helps.

I was already at the latest version of Xcode. If it's working for you now it's only because they fixed the problem.

After 20 hours one of my two builds was finally processed. (The other one is still MIA.)

I did open a case with Apple Support so perhaps they "carried" mine thru the process.