I can not run apps on new IOS 14.0

The current device configuration is unsupported. This iPhone XS Max is running iOS 14.0 (18A373), which is not supported by Xcode 11.7.

Domain: com.apple.dtdevicekit

Code: 601
You should use Xcode 12 GM.
download iOS 14 support files from this link :
https://github.com/filsv/iPhoneOSDeviceSupport

close Xcode
unZip the downloaded file
go to :
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/DeviceSupport/
paste the unzipped file

reOpen Xcode
and it works :)

Alas the suggestions here do not work here.

iOS 14.0
Mac OS 10.15.6 (19G2021)
Xcode 11.7

Any other ideas as aside from endless rebooting of devices to no avail I'm out of them...
Ah we go.
It is now not possible to debug iOS 14 from Xcode with version below 12.

Xcode 12 Release notes state:

Xcode 12 now encrypts the connection between Xcode and paired devices, protecting against an attacker in a privileged network position executing arbitrary code on connected iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, or tvOS devices during a remote debug session. (60386733)
These security benefits are available when Xcode 12 connects to devices running iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, tvOS 14, or later versions. These OS versions also refuse debugger connections from older Xcode releases. Xcode 12 continues to support debugging for older OS versions, but without the new encryption.

Massively uncool given how unstable Xcode12 seemingly makes everything.
@AdelKazme Have you tried this? My mac version is Mojave 10.14.6, can i use this way to build iOS 14 on xcode 11?
To build for iOS 14.0, you must have Xcode 12.0 or later installed!
Xcode just needs to be updated to support the latest OS on the iPhone you are trying to run the app on.

I can not run apps on new IOS 14.0

Q