How to create a modem dial using USBSerialDriverKit

I'm developing a modem driver based on DriverKit framework for a USB Ethernet adapater. 
    The current situation is that I can open the modem port in the /dev/ directory and send/receive data normally, but can't create Modem in the network preferences.
I found IOModemSerialStreamSync can be used to create modem in IOKit, but now how to create modem using DriverKit.

Accepted Reply

You need to add the "HiddenPort" property to your plist and specify "False", this will make it appear in Network Preferences as a Modem.

Replies

You need to add the "HiddenPort" property to your plist and specify "False", this will make it appear in Network Preferences as a Modem.

I have tried to add the "HiddenPort" property to my plist and specify "False". But it doesn't work. Does it need other settings? I am new to dext, is there any sample code about this can be shared?
Hi, did you solve this problem now? I am still stuck with this issue, even I have add the property of "HiddenPort".

'HiddenPort' is not a property known to DriverKit, and a DriverKit USB Serial adapter driver is not able affect to affect nor control whether or not it is listed in Networking Preferences. 

It is not possible to write a DriverKit USB Serial adapter driver that will appear in Networking Preferences and can be used to provide a dial-up network connection.