Xcode 11.7 session expire and can't login with Apple ID, how can I fix this session expires error?

I read a lot of forms and followed instructions as instructed, and still was unable to find the answer to my question. I tried to create new keychain, and everything you can name or think of I have tried it and none the suggestions worked.

Accepted Reply

How I was able to solve the Xcode 11.7 session expire error is, I simply downloaded both Xcode 12 Beta 6 and Xcode 11.7 and I was now able to sign in with my Apple ID. I had to revoke all created identity, profile, certificate (keychain) when solving this error. Meaning whatever keychain was created during the time I was experiencing this error was deleted (revoked). I started off with a clean installation of macOS Big Sur once the installation was completed, I then installed Xcode 12 Beta 6 because my Apple ID was unrecognizable by Xcode 11.7. Lastly I installed Xcode 11.7 and once the download was completed I was able to regain access to sign in with my Apple Id.

Replies

How I was able to solve the Xcode 11.7 session expire error is, I simply downloaded both Xcode 12 Beta 6 and Xcode 11.7 and I was now able to sign in with my Apple ID. I had to revoke all created identity, profile, certificate (keychain) when solving this error. Meaning whatever keychain was created during the time I was experiencing this error was deleted (revoked). I started off with a clean installation of macOS Big Sur once the installation was completed, I then installed Xcode 12 Beta 6 because my Apple ID was unrecognizable by Xcode 11.7. Lastly I installed Xcode 11.7 and once the download was completed I was able to regain access to sign in with my Apple Id.

What was missing for Xcode?

Xcode 12 Beta 6 also provides the information on the missing certificates(keychain) that I needed to download from Apple, that was missing from Xcode 11.7. Which was causing the time session expires error, and the thunderbolt no connection no longer appears, along side the target file. I don't really know what that means, but Xcode 11.7 and Xcode 12 Beta 6 works on the latest version of Mac OS Big Sur.