Final Cut Pro will not run on Big Sur Beta 6 (20A5364e)

I found it kind of surprising that there are actually bugfixes for Final Cut Pro listed in the release notes for build 20A5364e, considering the latest version of Final Cut Pro will not run on it. I can't find any information at all on why FCP is no longer working - no bug reports, no end user complaints, nothing.

Does anyone have an information on this?

FCP 10.4.8 on macOS 11.0 Beta 6 20A5364e

Replies

same with me
10.4.9 FCP runs under that Beta version/build.
10.4.9 won't work for me on public beta 7, im about to update to public beta 8, I will let you know if it fixes it
Acabo de actualizar mi Mac a Big Sur y mi programa Final Cut Pro esta bloqueado. Me dice que la versión que tengo no es compatible con mi sistema operativo. me pide actualización, pero cuando ejecuto la actualización me manda a la app store y me pide comprar nuevamente el programa ($8,000 mexicanos) es mucho dinero. Yo ya tenía FCP en mi maquina.

Que alguien me ayude por favor!
just installed main release big sur to find the no entry symbol over my 10.4.9 final cut, any ideas whats up here? dont want to go to 10.5 as still have work to complete before I do it. but this isn't working at all so need some help
Right click on final cut. "Show package contents". When open, go to contents/MacOs/final cut pro (terminal archive)
Doble click and FCP works😉

I got such a kind of error. Apple doesn't fix it.
The below hack only works on intel Macs not on M1 chip Macs. Any idea on how to get Final Cut Pro 10.4.6 work on M1 Mac with Big Sur. I bought M1 MacBook Air and migrated my data from Catalina OS in intel Mac to M1 MacBook Air. I tried this below step, still FCP is not opening. Anyone with suggestion?

Right click on final cut. "Show package contents". When open, go to contents/MacOs/final cut pro (terminal archive)
Doble click and FCP works
The method explained by getnow works for me but I am not able to open my previously created projects. Can you help me with that?
@ivook's previous suggestion worked for me...

"Right click on final cut. "Show package contents". When open, go to contents/MacOs/final cut pro (terminal archive)
Doble click and FCP works😉"

@ivook