Unable to submit the app

Dear Developers
It is really frustrating. I am getting below errors I tried to contact Apple developer program but unfortunately not getting response.

I appreciate your quick help.

I am trying to submit app ("updated version") but somehow it is not. As my app is custom app and already 1.0 version published just adding new version

I am getting following errors
"The Organization ID or Apple ID you entered could not be found. Try again."

Not sure why this error is coming as I already uploaded the app with same organization id.

I thought let's try in this way and made the option for app store but now i am getting another error

Unable to Submit for Review
The items below are required to start the review process:
An error has occurred. Try again later.

Any help ,response would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
If your apple ID is tied to or used with other accounts, in any manner, you should be sure to log out from all of them, from all dev services, then login with the one you are sure is valid for uploading your apps. Might help to clear Safari caches, if that's the tool you use.

If you only use one Apple ID and are involved with only one paid dev account, then perhaps all you can do is be patient and keep trying as the issue may be on the backend and out of your control.

Good luck.
Thanks for the response. I already cleared cache and used different browser as well. Unfortunately, no success.
I have the same problem and am still investigating,

same here, I've filled feedback report:  FB9633130

Unable to submit the app

Q