Siri not working on iMac 2020

After failure installing Big Sur , I reset NVRAM with option+ command +P+R (about 20 sec to hear the boot sound), and reinstalled 10.15.6 successfully, but failed to set up Hey Siri, the screen just showed up and quit immediately, tried everything I could do, Siri only can be used via AirPods. a strange things is T2 iMac without boot chime, but my Mac shows the sound every boot after NVRAM reset. could anybody help me on it? thanks.

Replies

"-[ServiceDelegate listener:shouldAcceptNewConnection:] [Setup] XPC connection rejected due to lack of entitlement." showed by the process "/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SiriUI.framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/SiriUISetupXPC.xpc/Contents/MacOS/SiriUISetupXPC " when "Hey Siri" setting crash.
Could somebody help?
I don't have anything to add, except that I'm facing this problem too on a 2020 iMac.
Same here, just figured out a solution. Use Configurator 2 on another Mac to recover the BridgeOS on iMac back to old production version. You need to reinstall Catalina with macOS Recovery. The reason that Siri is not available is the new T2 firmware I guess, the Big Sur upgrade take the firmware into 18XXXXX, (it’s 17XXXXX in Catalina) I’m not sure wether this is the root cause.
perfectly same as me. I realized it due to big sur or firmware related iMac so decided to await later update to fix it. time will be answer isn’t it?