iOS 14 beta 4 permanently freezes & when disk space runs out

Dear Apple Engineers,

This has happened twice with iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 14 beta 4. I have now filed bug FB8334182 and recorded vides and photos that have been attached. Because once the device enters this state, nothing works. Sysdiagnose fails to capture, iPhone can not be synced to Mac anymore, all apps either crash or freeze. Deleting files from system have no effect. And honestly, it is not clear why iPhone storage is increasing. The app I was debugging started showing increase in disk space in GBs when nothing was saved by the app anywhere. Now the iPhone is stuck in boot loop with Apple logo and the only option is to do a hard reset by installing a fresh copy of iPhone.

There is no option to report in Feedback assistant that issue is with iOS. Had to report issue with UIKit instead!

Replies

I’m having the exact same issue, my phone froze at around 10pm last night and I had to wait until the phone went completely dead today at 1:50 pm for it to work. I couldn’t even manually reset my phone it just rang sos every time I tried. Terrified it will happen again 🙄
I am having the exact issue - phone froze - held the up vol and right button and the phone emitted 2 alarm siren sounds- same situation with the vol down + right button. I've connected to my macbook air music app (formerly itunes). I guess i will need to wait for the batteries to die- what a pain
I have had issues since I updated to IOS 14. My phone was frozen and just was a black screen with a loading icon showing, and that lasted about 4 or 5 hours. I was then able to hard restart it by pressing the up volume button then the down volume button then the side main power button. It started fine and then today all my apps became unresponsive and nothing is loading. My phone will either stay on and everything is frozen or it glitches and shuts down and then it repeats. I am unsure how to fix it.

Noticed again on iOS 14.2 beta 2 on iPhone 11 Pro. Apps fail to open, deleting or offloading apps fails, space remains stuck at 63.6 GB/64 GB.
My phone freezes up every few minutes. Closing and reopening apps doesn’t fix the problem. Phone won’t even respond to lock and volume+ combo half the time.
_
I phone 11 completely froze when ISO 14 4 was loaded automatically yesterday afternoon. No success with any proposed solutions. The phone receives information and posts notices but they cant be accessed and the phone will not allow to be cutoff. Small colorful spinning circle at the bottom of the screen when shutdown is deployed.