Unable to update to Big Sur (Developer Beta) from Catalina.

Hello,

I have been unable to update to the latest Big Sur developer beta on the new iMac (2020) I just purchased. I installed the developer profile as usual, and went to software update, and I get the latest Safari developer seed, but nothing else. When I install my developer profile and it auto searches for the Big Sur update I get a message that states "Update not found: The requested version of macOS is not available."

I have had no luck getting it to find the update. I've tried re-starting, checking the App Store, trying to unenroll and re-enroll the developer profile, I've tried the public beta profile, but nothing has helped. I was been able to install the beta on my 2019 iMac just fine. Any suggestions?
Same thing here for a couple days, despite repeated un-enrolling, re-enrolling, and restarting.
Make sure you have not disabled secure boot - boot into recovery mode and check.
Double checked and Secure boot is at full security
I have the same issue "Update not found" "The requested version of macOS is not available".
Same here. Tried everything and nothing works. I guess we might need to wait until the 5th BETA. probably not on the list for this system yet. Oh well.
Same here. Couldn't update from Catalina to Big Sur beta. Always says, "update not found". Any help would be appreciated.
Unable to update to Big Sur (Developer Beta) from Catalina.

Q