Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time

Hi there, I have tried for several days to enroll to developer program but it's not possible. I get "Your enrollment could not be completed". "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time". I tried different browsers, different devices, with other accounts, but nothing.
I called to Apple Support many times. Nobody gave me an answer. Just, try with another account, try with other wifi/network, etc. And now, I see in many forums about same issue. How is it possible? Apple doesn't want that we develop apps ?
I have to deploy an app immediately. Please, could somebody help me ? Thanks.

Replies

I have been stuck with the same issue for 4 weeks now. Apple Support cannot tell me why I cannot enroll and they can't do anything to fix it. I have tried different accounts, a friend of mine tried for me and ended up the same. Oh, and of course I am above 18, and I have tried different payment cards as well. It either a very, very stupid bug or Apple just completely gave up on Individual Developers and just doesn't care unless you are cashing like freaking Amazon. I really, really wanted to go with the platform and even pay the bloody yearly fee, which by the way neither Microsoft or Google charge, but it's just not worth it anymore. I have to explain to half of the users my app was targeted that their phone manufacturer is putting a roadblock for them. The only reason I wanted to get our app in the store was because Apple's is refusing to let web push notifications to Safari, hence I had to go native. I mean, it's ridiculous how a simple API has been adopted by all major mobile browsers for 5+ years except Apple's one. In the lights of EPIC's law suit, hope more of those practices get exposed to the media and push their team to actually cooperate with their clients.