IOS 14 Battery Drain

I personally like everything about this update. But the worst problem is the battery life. it’s been bothering me since i installed it. And i can’t downgrade to IOS 13 because i may loose all my data. Any solutions? Would there be a change if i go to IOS 14 Beta 3? Please answer ASAP.
yeah i have the same problem i just went into settings and turned off unnecessary option that were draining battery and i also turn down my brightness and turn my phone on battery save mode but my suggestion to u is just go back to the ios 13 u can always just do ur contacts again if there not saved to ur icloud and ur photos will automatically upload to ur account and u can always download the apps again or just do what i do and wait for the actual ios 14 to release and update to that and problem should be fixed
I have an iphone 8, never ever have my brightness on full its always 1/2 or less on and ALWAYS close apps after using them. Since updating to ios 14 my phone battery went from last all day to bearly lasting 1 hour off the charger. I was going to update to the 11 in January because the 12 will no doubt have issues arise that wont be fixed for a good 6 months and it also comes with nothing but a wire to charge the phone. I hope apple fix this issue otherwise I see alot of people switching to android as they are cheaper and have many universal affordable better quality accessories for their phones. Also my phone has started to lag when typing text, maybe apple should hire some intelligent tech people that actually create updates that actually better the phone
Apple have run out of ideas so they are forcing people to upgrade. I'm waiting to see if iOS 14.2 fixes it in the next few days or I'm switching. From being the best tech company to being the biggest scammers out there. Very disappointing!
IOS 14 Battery Drain

Q