A list of issues with Big Sur and the DTK

I am using this forum for the first time, and I'm not clear on the policies (to me this seems to be designed more like an Apple Store than a developer forum). The "Learn more about the forums" is of no help in this regard, and I have therefore no idea what the Post Visibility is for (i.e. maybe for beta software??). I mean, there isn't even a BigSur tag, yet?!?

So I'll just post a few things here and see if I'm getting kicked out or silenced and then I know not to try this again.

I mainly like to get some feedback in the form of "yes, I can confirm this issue" so that I have a better idea what is a bug and what is just me doing something wrong or doesn't affect anyone else.

Issues with BS Beta 3 on a DTK system:
I tried running Geekbench 4 and 5. Both run, but when they try to report the results, both open Safari, which then tell me that the URL is somehow invalid. So I never succeed in seeing the results. Does this work for others?

I have attached a USB 3.1 SSD via a USB-C-to-C cable to the Mac. When I read large amounts of data (e.g. a 10 GB file) from it, then often the file read comes to a stall, and it takes very long to finish. When I use a USB-C-to-A cable (A-connector goes into the Mac), so that it's USB 3.0, then there's no such stalling. Can anyone else reproduce this?

Whenever I try to trash (i.e. delete, as it doesn't have a Trash folder) an app bundle from my NAS that's connected via SMB, I get a system (kernel?) crash with a hard reboot. Anyone else?

Replies

So now I see that there's a special DTK tag (Universal App Quick Start). But I can't add it now. This forum system is so confusing to me.
I don't have an answer for your problem but I have a question: how did you update Mac OS on the DTK? Mine keep saying it's updated even though I'm on build 20A5299w