iOS 14 Beta 3 Safari browser crashes from opening any webpage

I get message "This webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred" on safari with my iPhone 7 in iOS 14 Beta 3. Even with Beta 3. Restoring phone does not work. Restored from back up. Resetted the phone. Cleared network settings. Cleared Safari. Done all the tricks.

Same problem with 3rd party browsers, too. Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

Same problem with mobile data as well as wifi.

Safari itself doesn't crash.
Same problem for me in iPhone 7

even in beta 3 it’s not fix!

the error whet try open web site is “a problem repeatedly occurred on www.......”
I already try reset network setting... turn off JavaScript... turn on block all cookies... clear history and website data...
change SIM card... nothing not help!

before iOS 14, this work!
Same issue with me too.. hence i suppose apps which are using web based connections are also not working..(Amazon etc)
Facing same issue i suppose from Beta 1. next two beta as well didn't solve the issue.
Pls help with some work around to resolve the issue as tried resetting network settings, erase all data and contents, Clearing Browsing History and data. No luck.
Also found Stock Mail app not working as smooth as it used to be in iOS 13. Lot of unresponsiveness. Beta 3 Mail app was slightly better than previous beta versions.
Yes...I have same problem with my iPhone 7
Please is there a fix this problem
Still not fixed in Beta 4 (iPhone 7). Same issues as before
yep same problem trying to access local server
Same problem with iOS 14 in Chrome, and Safari while a google tag is triggered.
Does anyone having the same issue ?
I'm currently on iOS14.0.1 iPhone 11ProMax and I'm having the issue of "A Problem repeatedly occurred on....".
It doesn't seem to have problem on iOS13 nor the PC Safari. Only the iOS14
Same issue on 14.2 release version also, any browser also.
iOS 14 Beta 3 Safari browser crashes from opening any webpage

Q