IOS 13.6 PWA Freeze Multi Tasking

Hey Everyone,
I’m developing PWA for one project and i found that after update (13.6) on every phone i tested (iPhone 7 plus , iphone Max Pro , PWA Application freeze.
Freeze Mode :
  1. Open App

2. Go to home screen wait 5-10 seconds

3. Reopen app

If i go to home screen second time and then again return to app it starts working , no console errors .
please help .
service worker with / without has no effect .
Yeah, seeing the same thing. It's broken, as usual.

Webkit on iOS beat IE6 in the "look how ****** a browser can be" competition a long time ago, now they're just making sure they'll forever be remembered as the worst.
In General i see that IOS13.6 is rather slow laggy and buggy . My Iphone xs max pro des charges faster freezes... never seen this before this update . Apple come on ! All my devices are apple i love them , don’t change my mind .. please .... FIX SAFARI !!! Safari bugs are not problem for apple they do it to keep app store active and force developers to build more native apps . the fact is that you can’t turn off the daylight with closing eyes or hiding in dark corner . PWA is future for most of apps and as soon as safari will implement new futures sooner it will lead technology , why just don’t make safari better with PWA why just don’t innovate and put energy in that filed ....
@Apple
Any help here please!
I'm also getting the same behavior after updating to 13.6. Any ideas how to fix it for PWAs?
That freezing behavior, after minimizing, was fixed in 13.5 but reappeared now in 13.6. Please Apple, fix it asap!!!!!!!!! :)
This is unbelievably frustrating
Checked out the iOS 13.6.1. This problem still persist
guess it's a underfunded short-staffed department
I hope this gets fixed soon. Such a pain.
Did you file a bug report ? Or contact developers' support ? More efficient than feedback on developers' forum.
same problem and no help
@Apple pls let us know if this is being worked on.

Much appreciated.
It's the same on iOS 13.7 and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
This is extremely frustrating.

Please fix this asap!
This also happens when coming back to the app for me, first time going to home screen and coming back ugly bug, when is Apple going to address this or are they just specifically neglecting PWAs, horrible!
Same problem here.. @apple please! some feedback!
same very annoying issue here
I'm suffering from the same problem. Are you all seeing the same problem in iOS 14.0.1?
We have the same problem in our PWA. Using iOS 14.2.
But it seems as it only happening when running Safari in "Private" mode and we only get this freeze when navigate back from another site.
Workaround for bringing PWA "back to life" from freeze is to close Safari to background and re-open Safari.

Apparently Apple against PWA technology and is in no hurry to eliminate critical bugs. This bug blocks the use of PWA in iOS

IOS 13.6 PWA Freeze Multi Tasking

Q