MacOS Big Sur Cannot update to Beta 2

Running Beta 1 of Big Sur, and trying to update to Beta 2 today. The update fails to download with a generic error saying download failed, check internet connection. No network issues. I tried reinstalling the developer profile, same error. If I look at the console when the update fails, I see this...

The volume can not be used because it is not snapshot booted.
  • > Current device configuration requires an alternate installer to perform the update.

NSLocalizedDescription=Current device configuration and target is invalid for install in the current state. Please try again., NSDebugDescription=[SUMacControllerErrorPreflightPrerequisiteCheckFailed=7722] Failed to perform PreflightPrerequisite operation: com.apple.MobileSoftwareUpdate.preflight.error(Preflight):MSUPreflightErrorTargetIsNotSnapshotBooted(6) | The volume can not be used because it is not snapshot booted.

I tried running a disk repair and I am seeing an error while checking snapshot 2 of 2 com.apple.os.update-RANDOMGUID warning:snapshot fsroot tree corruptions are not repaired; tehy'll go away once the snapshot is deleted.

These seem related, but either way, I cannot download the Beta 2 update thru software update, is there another way to download the update and install? On my other Mac, it updated with no issues.

Replies

Kindly visit this forum
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/653347