Location of Big Sur Update files

I'm running the Big Sur beta on a small partition, and after downloading the beta 2 update today, my laptop suffered a kernel panic and restarted. After restarting I tried continuing with the update, but I didn't have enough free space in the partition because of the existing download of the beta. Does anyone know how I can delete that and redownload it, or point the updater to those existing files?
Thanks!
Same question here, after a few GB of download the update failed someway and now it wotn't download the update at all
Same problem/question
I do not know if this applies to the β version as well, but the current stable release 11.0.1 is downloaded in /private/var/folders/zz. There, you will find a bunch of folders with weird names: in order to figure out which one it is, I would suggest to run sudo du -sh */, which will show the size of each folder: the largest one should be the OS update.

As a side note for all out there, if, like me, your loading bar is stuck to 100%, but the activity manager definitely shows that it is downloading something, going directly to the folder in which it is cached and querying the size of it might be helpful.
I think I tried to update during November, but in the /private/var/folders/zz, all folders are around Jun 2020.

Same problem here, cannot get an answer. I updated to Big Sur months ago, but then its trying to download 11.4 which is a 6.22GB update, it seems to download fine, then just hangs at "5 minutes remaining" for hours, and never finishes. have rebooted and waited months but the issue isn't resolving so im stuck now on Big Sur 11.2.3 with no way to ever download any update after that?

same issue here for updating to 11.5.2

Same issue also with my macbook Air 2014 for Big Sur 11.6.2.

Location of Big Sur Update files

Q