How to grant someone access to the private DTK forum?

Hello,

My company received last week our DTK and I started working on it. But the Apple account used to order the DTK was not mine.
Is there a way to give someone access to the DTK private forum?
We will be multiple people involved in testing and refactoring our product to fit the new Silicon processor. We can choose one account to centralize the communication on the private forum, but it can't be the one that performed the purchase. For us it's an important problem.

Replies

I'm in the same situation. The company CEO is the Developer Program Account Holder for our company, and the only one authorized to request a DTK. The DTK is now here and the CEO's Apple ID now has access to the developer forum, but that's not going to help us developers.
I am not the account holder, I am just listed as a Developer on the corporate account, and I have access to the private forum. So I would think it's just a matter of being formally invited to join the "team" in order to get those privileges. (Not being an account holder, I can give instructions on how to invite someone. I presume there's a button somewhere on App Store Connect.)
Thanks for that info. I'll look into that. I'm a member of the team in question, but maybe some permissions needs to be changed. ++