iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
I have a pair of Sony WH1000XM4 headphones, and on both my iphone 11 and my ipad pro, the music cuts off for half a second and then starts again. This never happened on my old ipod touch, so it's definitely a fault with ios 14.
I have a airpod 2 and iphone 8 plus. I’m using ios 14.3 right now, also tried 14.4 beta 1 and noting changes. All sound activities cuts off for half a second then starts again(music, youtube, netflix etc). Sometimes the sound cuts out completely and does not come again without disconnecting and re-pairing the airpods. I noticed this problem happens when I use 5 ghz wifi. If I use the wifi 2.4 ghz band, there is no sound interruption. By the way I tried same airpods on iphone 6s ios 13.7 and works fine. Note: force restart the phone, restoring iphone, resetting airpods not work.
Sorry for bad english.
My Bluetooth keyboard also working slowly under 14.x. It worked perfectly on 12.x. Really regret to upgrade IOS.
Turn off (COVID) exposure notifications in settings.
Settings > Exposure Notifications
I did that and car stereo and other devices went back to normal connectivity.
Seems having it on creates a conflict with device connection.

WH1000XM3 headphones simply aren't found in bluetooth options after update to 14.3
They're still available to connect on my laptop no problem. (older macbook pro).
Come on Apple. Bluetooth support should be an obvious and simple one in this day and age.
Exacly the same problem as other users my Sony Headphones WH1000XM3 are not longer working. Is there any solution? I really need them to work please

I have the same problem with iOS 14.3 - Bluetooth devices are connected but they don’t play. AirPods, car, devices connected via WiFi like Google Home also doesn’t work
When playing music it doesn’t drop but immediately after about 5 seconds of no music boom it disconnects itself. Please fix this I almost smashed my phone
I was having the same problem for Sony WH-1000MX4 after installing IOS 14.3. As noted by wal-d-oh previously, turning of COVID notifications fixes the headphone problem - but I'd rather be able to get the COVID notifications too!
Immediately after updated to ios 14.3 - Exactly the same problem as other users:
my tp-link-music is not longer showing up at all in Bluetooth.
(Covid notifications are NOT enabled)
Is there any solution?
Come on, Apple.
I updated to iOS 14.3 on my 11 Pro Max and my Bluetooth connects but when I play music it disconnects. I called apple support and they told me to factory reset and that didn’t work and I tried some of the other suggestions on the forum but nothing. It’s been almost a week and I’m really annoyed that there’s no solution for this.
I have been having the same issue since last week! I have tried everything and my phone provider is no help!!! I'm so disappointed in apple. My AirPods and my wireless Beats keep disconnecting every 5 secs. I'm literally about to throw my phone.
Hello All

I have issues with my private Bluetooth device for translating. I have found that sort word are not hearing in ear-bard like hello, hi, how, etc. but if the word is long then it's hearing on after some time like good morning Kevin then I hear ning Kevin, Hello Kevin what are you doing then I hear what are you doing, etc.

if any one found any solution please replay me as soon as possible. please
iPhoneX iOS 14.3
Thanks
Hi ALL
Same problem here with iphone X , i can only pair my headset when iphone is like 2cm away from them. After headset is connected Im putting my phone to my pocket and boom, connection lost
Recently bought iPhone 11 on iOS 14.0 out of the box, losing connectivity with all BT audio devices at random times, this is disgusting. Updated to 14.3 - same issue, then updated to 14.4 yesterday - guess what, same issue! Come on guys you can do better! I am actually considering returning it even though apart of this issue the phone is great. Dunno what to do to be honest...
Bluetooth phone worked perfectly with my 2011 Volvo C70 with iPhone SE (2015), after I changed to iPhone 12 mini, bluetooth module in my car freezes and restarts after one phone call. Volvo has updated module to the newest software available but without luck. Checked with other iPhones 12, same story. Can you help in any way? iOS 14.4
Hello guys,
I've been testing ios 14.5 beta 1 for a day and finally apple solved the problem of bluetooth disconnections.
I lost bluetooth connectivity yesterday and saw on a forum that I could try resetting the Network settings. After trying that, my wifi toggle is also greyed out and I'm not able to connect to wifi. I managed to update my software from 14.3 to 14.4 through a computer connection, but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas when 14.5 will be released? I saw someone say the beta version helped?
iOS 14.5 public beta 1 didn't fix anything for me. I'm still having bluetooth randomly turning off and back on multiple times. I paid 1009€ for my 256gb iPhone 11 one year ago and for the last 4 months I had bluetooth issues. This is absolutely disgusting. I've been an Apple user for like 10 years now but I'm really considering to switch to android for my next device. This whole situation is beyond frustrating.
I'm running iPhone 8 IOS 14.4 and have just noticed as of this week that my Bluetooth Audio no longer works in my vehicle (UCONNECT Software). The phone functionality still works, and it still "pairs" but while it says "connected" on my phone, it only says "connected" on the paired phone display and not connected on the paired phone audio display.

Need some help! What are some known solutions to resolving this? Carplay still works just fine when connected by the cable thru USB. Talk about irritating, Apple!
I have the same frustrating issue for a while now on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and iOS 14.4 didn't fix it. Bluetooth will randomly drop to my BlueTooth speakers while a song is playing, disconnecting the speaker. And then as soon as the song stops playing it will disconnect from the speaker, that is 6 inches away by the way. I have to turn off the speaker and back on for it to reconnect. Even if I get the little pop up that tells me it reconnected, that's not true until I power cycle the speaker.

Please Apple fix this. Most of the use of my phone is listening to music and that is now a very frustrating experience.
Same here. Very frustrating. It happens with JBL speakers, car speakers and even with my AirPods Pro.
Audio cuts, then disconnects.

Please Apple, it's not like we paid cheap money to have you products...
Me too. very frustrating, can't use the lovely new airpods or any bluetooth device. Older phone but still supposed to be in support. Apple please fix!
I have the same issue with my car audio
Friends... any update on this? are u guys still facing this issue?
iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q