iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
I like how all of you havin the same issues for months and nothing was done about it . We pay too much ******* money for these ******** knock off problems. Get your ******* shit together apple. Shit like this warrants boycotts. Especially bc yal cant seem to communicate back to your consumers ! Remember us ? The people that built you ? From belief in a innovative product that over time turned into a money grabbing scheme for a slimmer weaker phone. A lot of us supported yal from day one and this seems to be the end of a once great relationship. The disrespect is real.
I posted on here about a month ago I think and no solution has come for this problem, i finally got fed up and went to Verizon and told them what was going on with the Bluetooth issues and told the Verizon employee I contacted apple and tried their solutions and nothing worked. He helped me out and got me a replacement iPhone 11 Pro Max and I got it today and I set it up and updated it to iOS 14.4 and everything works. It’s crazy that apple couldn’t fix this bug in the software.
Has there been a solution to this problem? I am using an iPhone 11 iOS 14.4 and unless I am going really slow or not moving at all, I cannot hear phone calls on my car's Bluetooth. I have changed the decibels on my iPhone to 100, and any Bluetooth options on my car (2018 Nissan Rogue) are at the highest level available.
Hi guys. It looks like the Bluetooth headset disconnecting issue is fixed in the latest 14.4.1 update. Try out
In response to DevBGDev, I was really excited to see a new version come out so I downloaded the update on all my devices. It looks like it was more of a security update than anything framework related.

I have been working on this issue and have spoken with several senior advisors to no avail. This is a huge pain for me since I use bluetooth so much.

I have a few theories on what could be causing it, but one definite thing I was able to find in the analytic logs was a message stating "Firmware crash detected" related to bluetooth, and it clearly states that 2 devices were connected... then a crash occurred and then 1 device was connected (my apple watch, which has had no issues connecting).

I am on iPhone 11 Pro, 14.4.1. This issue seemed to start occurring on 14.4.0 for me, although I dont remember when I downloaded that version... its been a few weeks now.

I have done every troubleshooting step that has been provided.

I noticed a few things when I went down the firmware crash troubleshooting, I found out my SEID was "0000000...." Thought I had a chance fixing it with that but I reset network settings and populated an SEID... didnt work.

Next I was wondering if theres some modem firmware that I am missing, possibly old or outdated. Also, I think there's a possibility that some interaction between my apple watch series 3 and my iphone is causing a failure/bug. I notice the airplay icon will connect the first time, then as soon as I play music it will disconnect. Then after that the airplay icon just glows as if its trying to connect. I'll force a connect and it will just fail again.

I will be speaking with a developer tomorrow to hopefully try and track down this issue, it may not be of high importance in terms of impact, but it really is annoying for the time being.

Hello,

I have a similar problem. When the car (Volvo XC40 2020 model) is connected, the phone automatically rejects / rejects incoming calls. Everything else works perfectly. My phone type is iPhone 11 Pro, my car is working perfectly with my friend's iPhone 11 Pro Max. All our settings are the same .I reinstalled the phone. (In Dfu mode) I reset the car, the problem still persists, but only on my phone.
I have the same problem with a Ford SYNC. Has been working reliably for years until I installed iOS 14.4.1. Bluetooth connects just fine and I am able to use the phone, but nothing with the music.
Hello, I have Iphone 11 pro max since 2020 september with everything goes well, but more than one month ago, bluetooth stop working and there is no way to pair it with some bluetooth device...or it pairs but it doesnt work.

I have warranty but this model (A2220) is from different country where I am living (Spain) and apple says there is no warranty to apply...what a disgrase of an expensive product...

Do you know if its a problem with solution from us? or we need to wait to solve it via ios update? thanks for everything...

Same . It works fine and then it's gone without a reason. Then it works fine for a few days and then the spinning wheel returns. It's not my earpods it does not connect to any device. The problem started when I installed a new update a couple of months ago. I'm having the iOS 14.4.2 now on an IPhone 6s ( yes I know it's old but it doesn't mean the updates should not be adapted to these phones as well and I also changed its battery recently ) .
I have bluetooth issues with my different Iphones and those of my children and my husband's since I have downloaded the Ios14. We have always had the same apple account and never had any problems. Now, if my bluetooth is on and my son is listenning to a song with his airpods, I cannot make a phone call or watch anything on youtube... The sound is automatically transferred to my son's airpod!!
I found the bug,"your connected must have at least one media file stored on it before Bluetooth audio playback will work", we need to add at least one music to "apple music library" ,you can use itunes to add music to library or you can subscribe apple music to add music to library ,the key is your "apple music library" must have a media.
My experience mirrors many of the others here. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and all major (non beta) release versions of iOS 14 have resulted in issues with Bluetooth connectivity for me. This goes for car connections, wireless earphones, Bluetooth speakers, mileage trackers - you name it. I get intermittent disconnects from the equipment randomly.

My phone is less than a year old and I first called up Apple about this after iOS 14 came out. The basic troubleshooting steps were discussed and tried but to no avail. The only thing that has consistently, albeit temporarily, worked is either restarting or hard resetting the phone - I then get about a day or two max before the problem comes back.

Since my first call I have had about 5 more lengthy calls with them. During these I have been asked to do anything from run smart diagnostics through to complete factory resets and fresh iOS installs from a PC download via iTunes along with complete manual addition of all apps/services in this case. Nothing has fixed it.

Today was my latest call and wanted to share that after being forwarded through to a senior team member they finally admitted there is a known problem with Bluetooth in iOS - he specifically said they'd received loads of tech support calls about it. Up until this call I had been led to believe it was a glitch with my specific install hence my goodwill in running through VERY lengthy reinstall/troubleshooting processes to try to fix things. I am extremely annoyed with Apple - I have had every iPhone almost since the 3G and this has been the first to not work properly. I wouldn't mind so much if they had just admitted it up front but they've wasted so much of my time in the last 6 months, whilst still happily taking the monthly payments for a device that doesn't work properly. The indication today was that there was a team of really dedicated geniuses (his words not mine) doing everything they can to fix this. The solution I was offered was to just wait, possibly until iOS 15 (presumably September). They have said that the warranty only covers issues with hardware not software so that is the only option - not exactly great considering that Apple products are specifically designed to marry hardware and software seamlessly.

So in short, they know about this Bluetooth issue, it's taken them months to admit it to me and there's nothing that can be done about it until they fix it in a future software update - if they even can. A really disappointing experience considering that Apple pride themselves on service and offering premium products.
No Bluetooth here either. I’m running 14.5.1 on my 12 pro max 256GB. Tried turning off/on, restarting. I might have to wipe my phone and try that…ugh.
Guys i just figured it out that bluetooth works fine only if you keep your phone connected with the power charger, otherwise the problem persists, this is insane and obviously a software issue.
I am using ipad pro 2020 . Whenever i turned my mic on the ingame output sound stopped working after the update 14.5.1 .
Any luck after 14.6 update?

i just installed ios 15 public beta and the problem is finally solved! i'm nearly in tears

Same Problem with Audi Car Kit UHV5147 (2005): before, the Radio was not seen on IPhone 12, after upgrading iPhone to 15Beta, the Radio was visible on iPhone again. And connected well.

I have been having this problem for months!! I have been told to factory reset my phone …twice…. And nothing works! And no one acts like they have ever heard of this.. until tonight I thought I was crazy and had an app contaminant on my phone. I really hope they can get it resolved before someone has a car accident trying to get it to reconnect to the Bluetooth going down the road…because it’s a constant issue. I’m not resetting my phone again, that was the latest advice, but if anyone finds a fix I would love to hear it… this random partial Bluetooth disconnect issue is a pain.

I have the same problem. Ive tried everything.

This is why Im confused - I know the people at apple have the same Phones and AirPods we do. Are they not experiencing these same issues? Are they content with this level of frustration we are experiencing?

There is no fix for this with apple. Better change the phone. I have been facing the issue since long time on my iphone 11 since I installed ios14.

iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q