iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
  • I have been having this problem for months!! I have been told to factory reset my phone …twice…. And nothing works! And no one acts like they have ever heard of this.. until tonight I thought I was crazy and had an app contaminant on my phone. I really hope they can get it resolved before someone has a car accident trying to get it to reconnect to the Bluetooth going down the road…because it’s a constant issue. I’m not resetting my phone again, that was the latest advice, but if anyone finds a fix I would love to hear it… this random partial Bluetooth disconnect issue is a pain.

• There is no fix for this with apple. Better change the phone. I have been facing the issue since long time on my iphone 11 since I installed ios14.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here. I have an "ealier" model ( 6S ) and same here. since the updates, the bluetooth connectivity would break to any and all of my bluetooth devices that have worked before with this very same phone. ( PEAQ PPA40BT-B ). My macbook pro works with the devices so this must be related to the ios update. Apple, please provide a fix asap. And no, just because my macbook still works with the mentioned bluetooth devices, it is not a workaround, I'd assume you have sufficient version controls in place in order to be able to roll this back and recover functionality. thanks, Baz, Senior Implementation Consultant

I also have connectivity problems with my AirPods 2, when my Apple Watch 5 is connected to my IPhone X. If I disconnected the watch all works fine.
Any solutions proposed me by apple tecnics don’t work at time.
Since I downloaded 14.0.1 I've been having problems with Bluetooth connection as well. It drops and skips almost all the time, and I've also had problems connecting to my car, which I've never had problems with.
Any idea when the fix is gonna come out and make it better?
same with me, I installed iOS 14 beta on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and after that it just started kicking me out of apps and randomly disconnecting bluetooth. My AirPods 2 and the Pros. I then downloaded iOS 14 and now 14.0.1 and offloaded the beta. But nothing helped. It’s really getting frustrating, especially when your on a phone call. I hope this gets resolved asap.
This is a frustrating issue. I've tried every possible fix I could find online up to an including a complete reset of the phone. Apple support can't find any problems with the bluetooth module on my iPhone 11. I am very unhappy with this. All the money we spend on the phone and things like Air Pod Pro that are suppose to have superior connectivity???

we should not be experiencing these types of issues by the time the OS is released to the public. End of rant. Thanks for listening :-)
Yup same issue with me. My AirPods don’t work, nor my workout ProBeats. Just like how you’ve mentioned, pairs and works fine and then suddenly stops.
I have an iPhone 11 Pro max, Airpod Pros, Apple Watch 4. On iOS 13 I had no bluetooth issues. I installed ios14 beta and started having bluetooth issues where, as stated, my airpods would randomly disconnect. I tried many things to solve, but the only thing that worked was downgrading from the beta 14, to public 13 ios.

When ios 14 went public, I installed it and have started having the same issues again. I did all the things I could to solve it, I worked with apple support over the phone to try many things, including replacements of the airpods. Nothing worked. They set me to a repair vender (BestBuy), and they could not detect any issues with the bluetooth on my phone and were unhelpful with any following solution, except for to send it in for 2-3 weeks to be looked at. No thanks.

Based on my experience with the issue so far, I think that iOS14 has introduced a flaw that makes the bluetooth more susceptible to bluetooth interference. I am not playing around with turning bluetooth off on many devices in my house and changing the channels of my 2.4ghz wifi.

This is obviously a known issue, as many people are experiencing it. Apple will not acknowledge it till they know why it's happening and can solve it in a buried update somewhere.
I’m having the same issue since I downloaded the new update and all they stated was that they can do a factory reset on my phone. It’s really annoying that I have to reconnect my AirPod pros at least 10 times a day.
After IOS14 the Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting from the iPad
Same here. It’s pissing me off.
Same here
This is what I posted in a separate thread:
I have the same issue since I updated my iphone 8 and my apple watch, freeze etc..when trying to use my airpods. Here’s the only solution I found : put the watch in airplane mode (be sure to have it setup so that it stops all connections wifi and bt), now the airpods will connect and work as they were before upgrade. Interrestingly enough it seems I can then reconnect my watch and still have everything working....
Try and let me know....but a nice bug indeed 
same problems. iphone 11 pro / ios 14.0.1
Same. (Cuss word) frustrating. Ever since the update to iOS 14, the Bluetooth issues have been AWFUL. The back-and-forth connections, dropping and connecting...the experience is (cuss word) (cuss word). Do. Better. Apple.
same problem also for me. this is happened when they released ios 14 update. from that time to till now.
it has any solution?