System Extensions can not be load in MACOS 11.0 (Big Sur)

Hey Guys,

I have upgraded my laptop system to MACOS 11.0 (Big Sur) , but some software (like Parallels Desktop) that relies on system extensions is not available, although I allow system extensions to be loaded in system settings, it still doesn't work after rebooting. 

How to solve this problem? Looking forward to your advice. Thx a lot .
Does anybody have this issue?
Didi you install macOS Big Sur fresh? Or was it installed from macOS Catalina?
Base on Catalina.
This solved my issue:

How to turn off rootless/System Integrity Protection on Mac: Disable SIP:

Restart/Power on your Mac (Apple > Restart / Shut Down).
Recovery Mode: Hold down Command-R until the Mac logo appears 
Wait for OS X to boot into the OS X Utilities window.
Choose Utilities > Terminal.
Enter "csrutil disable."
Enter Restart.

Reauthorize extensions as prompted.
Reboot.
Test and verify.
I have this same issue. I am trying to install Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client and the final step to 'Allow' the extension in the Security & Privacy window does not show.
I just upgraded from Catalina and started getting an error saying "Cisco system extension blocked". But the option to "allow" it in the Security & Privacy menu (System preference) is not even available. I didn't have this issue when I upgraded it to Catalina. What is missing?
@DynDuo, Your solution worked for me. Thanks!!
I had trouble enabling Anyconnect CISCO extensions as I could not find the allow button in system preferences. I tried with DynDuo's method and it fixed my issue. After I rebooted my mac and disabled SIP, the allow button came back.
Anyone got caught in the same issue should give a shot with DynDUO's method.
Thanks DynDUO.

Thanks @DynDUO. The solution you have mentioned worked for me. Now the Cisco VPN client is working.

Thanks @DynDUO. Do i have to re-enable it for my mac to be safe?

System Extensions can not be load in MACOS 11.0 (Big Sur)

Q