MacOS Big Sur not booting in normal mode

I installed MacOS Big Sur developer beta 1 on my MacBook Air 2017. However, it doesn’t boot up in normal mode and is stuck at the progress bar, it does however boot into safe mode with limited functionality, also the new control centre and many “new” features just crash the system when booting from safe mode. Please help.
Answered by Hailei in 615350022
Same here with an late 2014 iMac 27'' 5K
Same problem with an iMac 27” 5K
Accepted Answer
Same here with an late 2014 iMac 27'' 5K
This is my exact problem. Has anyone solved this?
It’s not fixed in the beta 2
Didn't have an issue with the first beta, but now having an issue with the second, and not able to use safe mode either.
I’m having an issue with 14.0. It must be an application it doesn’t like however I just stable and all of them upon login and it still freezes and sometimes there is hesitation from typing and typing showing up on the screen. Mac i27
Facing similar issue when I trief updating to macOS Big Sue Beta 5 today, on my mid-2015 MacBook Air! :(
Sad to see that there aren't any resolutions go this question in last one month.
Am having this issue since installing Beta 7 on my MacBook Pro 13", can boot in Safe Mode (removed all Login Items from there) and even installed the ~2.34GB update after Beta 7 and still the same issue. Really frustrating since all previous Big Sur builds did not have this issue on the hardware/install (kept upgrading).
Same here on my 2014 MacBook Air 11" with the newest public beta. Everything else works except for audio and video (which are disabled in safe mode), very annoying since I can't use Zoom.
same problem with MacBook 2019 16”
With me too on my Mac Pro 2015 (2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7). I can only start up in safe mode. Need to find out what's causing the blockage in the startup.
same here.Any guidance is appreciated.

Same issue, only boots on safe mode. Tried reinstalling but it never finishes from the apple loading page. Did anybody find a fix?

Has anybody found anything. iMac retina 2014

Same issue with 2014 iMac 27”- very frustrating!

MacOS Big Sur not booting in normal mode

Q