When can I expect Apple to get back to me about my Universal App Quick Start Program application?

Signed up on day one but still haven't received an offer to buy the DTK. Sign up page still says "We’ll review your application and get back to you soon."

Reading about other devs on Twitter and co. who already bought the kit makes me wonder if my application went through properly.
Just got approved, thx.
I’m sweating it out still, but glad to hear there are still people being accepted!
Still hoping to hear back from mine.
Signed up on day 1, accidentally hit the wrong link and withdrew, had to submit again.

Hoping I didn't miss an opportunity.
Mine got approved & I will receive the kit today. I have a question about it: is there a way to run this mac purely with remote desktop / VNC? Ideally I want to stick this box on my network & remote into it for setup. I don't actually own a screen/keyboard/mouse to go with this Mac. Any suggestions?
We've submitted our application on day one and received approval in less than 24 hours.
How long did it take overall until you got the approval?
I'm also waiting since 25.06
Applied the second the webpage stopped being buggy last Monday afternoon, no word yet, here. going back to the page just says "we have received your application". 🤞🏼
还在等待通过审核,感觉是一个漫长的旅程!
When can I expect Apple to get back to me about my Universal App Quick Start Program application?

Q