It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of yadayado Down vote post of yadayado
65k views
  • We are having the same problem. The message that we receive is: Unable to Submit for Review The items below are required to start the review process: There are still screenshot uploads in progress. We have converted the images from jpg to png - no difference. We have deleted the images that that said image load error - no difference We have tried loading on different computers - no difference We have never had this problem before At first the images all show as having been loaded. There are no errors. Then we click submit for review, and all the images are greyed, and say that they are still uploading and are being processed. Some get the image loading error. When delete all the images and reload, it is not the same images that fail the image load test. This gives the impression that Apple does not value our time. There are 10 pages of people who have had this problem going back for over a year. This is unacceptable.

• This is a server side problem and it is an embarrassment for apple not to even acknowledge the problem let alone fixing it. All developer-facing tools are hostile and issues filed using feedback assistant are completely ignored.

• Please look each screenshots you uploaded, I found one and re-uploaded. It worked! Thanks!

Replies

Same here
Same problem, I do not wanna get stucked here after longstanding app making process.
Yep, the same issue
Same here
I am with you guys. I don’t have many screenshots so I tried delete and reupload for multiple times without success.
2 of 10 images processed. Uploaded them more than 2 hours ago
So.
For the past 24h I've tried to beat that bug unsuccessfully.

Now I've just let it go for a few hours, and tadam! -- two screenshots are became normal instead of gray.
Seems like screenshots are actually processing...

same here, can't upload screenshots and can't solve it the whole day already...
Some screenshots are slowly coming back.. maybe in some hours i can send in my update yeah haha
iOS 1.0 Waiting for Review :) fixed guys :)
it's works now for me :) Waiting for Review...
FIXED: What you guys need to do use jpg. Not pdf or jpeg. From now on, it started to work
It works now. Need no fixing.
Even though the screenshots are supposed to accept jpg or png, I have been trying with pngs all of yesterday and it didn't work, converting them all to jpg worked for us.
Apple seems to have solved the problem.

The images that were in the upload process yesterday, this morning were already uploaded and I've been able to send my application for review.