It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

Same issue!!
same here...
I'm waiting as well...
Same here!
same issue again.
Same problem is happening for our app since yesterday. I tried to remove all the screenshot and then refresh like others suggested but it's not working for us.
Been waiting 7 hours! Come on! I've already published 2 apps on Google Play since then AND they are ready for download on the Google store. Come on APPLE!
While at least I see there isn't something I'm doing wrong.
I have the same issue.
My app was rejected because the screenshots are not clear yesterday morning. So I make new screenshots and upload last night. It keep showing I have unsolved issues and screenshot is uploaded and processing.
So this morning, I uploaded screenshots again and after I refresh like other suggested, the image shows with gray background and cloud on it. Still can't upload.
Same shit here, so frustrating.
Same issue now. For the whole day already.

Hello - where is Apple's Response to this?
Can we at least get a Apple Statement ?

Waiting for a resolution as well. Is there a link to some apple crash report/updates page to follow up with fixes to this issue?
I have no idea, how do I fix this.
same issue
It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

Q