It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

happens to me as well. rejected the app due to screnshots.
and now trying to upload new screenshots for 12 hours now
hi I have this problem today. please help me
Happening right now to me as well.
I have the same problem, I sent the images more than 2 hours ago, and it is still processing.
When I try to submit for evaluation, I receive the following message:

Unable to Submit for Review.
The items below are required to start the review process:
. There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I'll wait to see if processing is complete.
I'm facing the same problem as well.
Same issue here!
Same here! Kindly ping me please if you solve the issue!
Yup. I guess we just sit and wait for somebody to fix their really obvious bug. Maybe all the developers are busy fixing the enormous number of obvious bugs in macOS 11.

Reported it via Feedback Assistant: radar://FB8976473 (if that still works for the Apple people like it used to)
I'm getting the same error.
Same issue here!
this bug gives me anxiety. it happened several times before, now i can't upload any screenshot and unable to submit my app
Adding to the pile, same problem here!
A response would be cool - Support will reply me within 2 days...
So thats where my 99$ goes.. lol
Same here.
same thing, I hate wasting time
Plus one on this nightmare... Come on Apple, this is not impressive...
Same issue here.
I've emailed the App Store support team via https://developer.apple.com/contact/topic/select/SC1104/subtopic/select
Doubt it will help, but if we all email it may help!
I spoke to Apple this afternoon after opening a support case. There have been a few email exchanges with the 'obligatory' requested information and screenshots. I've also referred them here on a number of occasions and suggested that someone from Apple at least post something here to acknowledge the problem!

As usual, it seems like even this is falling on deaf ears and I have again chased them up for an update.
Same issue here, would big the day where I've got a big update (first in awhile which needs new screenshots!)
It's happening to me now.
Having the same issue. Have a critical update to get out and this is killing me...
The same problem, Apple wake up!
Same issue...
Same shit. Apple, no more script kiddies please
Same here 😫!
It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

Q