Apple enrollment error: Your enrollment could not be completed.

Hello

When I tried to enroll for Apple developer program, I got message like

Your enrollment could not be completed.
"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed payment page anymore .
Apple consultant also don’t know main problem that bother me.

Is anybody solve this problem??? Is waiting most proper answer??

Thanks

Replies

I've had this problem for a few months also. I've tried creating a new apple ID on my macbook, and somehow this led to the same page when I tried enrolling again. I have no way to enroll in the program.
I have same issue,

I have checked my profile/account and all data are correct.
First Name and Last name
Age(older than 18
Payment card ( I already purchased apps/items in Appstore). I have tried master card, visa
Address
When I submit form to enroll development program I have checked HTTP request as well 

Code Block
HTTP Request POST (406) https://developer.apple.com/servicesenrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment

Response

Code Block
creationTimestamp: "2020-07-03T14:15:39Z"httpCode: 406requestUrl: "https:/developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollmen"responseId: "8575721d-e88c-44c1-984f-cae3cc8fc5f2"resultCode: 202000resultString: "Your request could not be processed"userLocale: "en_US"userString: "Your request could not be processed"

As you can see I got some unknown error:
Your request could not be processed

Without any details about reason.
I've had this problem.
im facing same problem but no solution 😞
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to sign up for Apple developer membership for days and I always get this message.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed.

Apple support could not help me and could not tell me the reasons.
I tried it from different devices, with different IP addresses and new AppleIDs, nothing helped.
Did any of you have the same experiences and could solve them ? If yes, would you be so kind and share your solution with me.

Best regards and thanks for your help in advance
Mike
Same issue for 1 month now.
I live in UAE, and asked 2 other people to try signing up and all got the same error. Clearly an Apple issue.
Customer services very unhelpful reply to my ticket:

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.

Same here from 2019 to 2021. Did you solve this problem?

I'm also seeing this issue

I have the same issue.. and support can't help me.. I have no idea why so have been blocked and feel that I've been treated unfair.. without any reason I've been blocked from pursuing my dream of becoming an independent game developer..

I've been an apple owner for a long time and can't believe that apple treats it's user this way.. I have no idea what I've done to be banned for even attempting to enroll to the program..

Did anyone ever find a resolution? I have verified all the information on my account is correct, including country and phone number (that was something someone said to try on another forum). Nothing. And the error itself provides zero info.