Change screenshots after approved

Hello, today my application was finally accepted, i remember to upload just a single pic the day i submited the app and now seems like i need to upload a new version (??) just to change or add new screenshots?

Is there any chance to upload new pics without upload a new app? I have some MFI licenses attached to my current (1.0) version, and just change the version number causes me a big prejudice, i need to talk again with the MFI accesories manufacturers, request a new MFI form, wait for a new revision... omg i can't handle this delay again

Thanks!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Timberlaik Down vote post of Timberlaik
4.2k views

Replies

Nope. To change the screenshots you need to upload a new binary with a new version. No way around it.

You would have to do so anyway for any updates or fixes. Time to bite the bullet and

fill in some forms... Sorry, but that's just the way it works now. People gamed the system

in the past by uploading screenshots later that mislead users and we all get to pay for that

misdead now.

Would be really nice that apple evolves on this, maybe bringing more controls. But's that's very painful do submit a new app everytime our marketing team wants to A/B test how visuals impact users decisions on stores.

Thanks a lot considering this

• Apple DOES NOT CARE about your marketing team or your A/B tests, or the time it takes to make these minor changes.

Add a Comment