Refunds

This week I received twice a negative balance for the purchase of my app Jam Session, so losing each time 50% of the price including VAT and the Apple share going negative two times. I wonder if there is some way to check people do not intentionally purchase and ask the refund of a given app just for the purpose of damaging the developer! The issue is quite strange given it has very rarely happened to other apps of mine and twice for a single app in a week.

I have decreased the price of the app on the point of bayonet so to lose less money if this thing repeats but I do not see see any other way than stop the purchase of the app as it actally costs me each time it is downloaded!

In particular how do I know the nationality of the refunds and if they belong to the same delinquent user?

Replies

You'll never know the personal details of anyone getting a refund. They come w/the territory, so unless they spike, not much to be worried about I think. If they do get out of control, contact Apple and raise the issue.

Good luck.

any news on this issue? Did a peak in refunds happen again?