Auto-Renew Membership

I have ticked the "Auto-Renew Membership" check box but every time I log in to iTunes Connect, I'm greated with:

Renew Your Apple Developer Program Membership

If you do not renew your membership before Sep 28, 2016, your apps will no longer be available on the App Store.

Previously I paid every year but this time I selected "Auto-Renew Membership".

Should I be worried about the message?

Thanks

• We can't find 'Auto renew memebership',and finish pay develper account

Add a Comment

Replies

I have exactly the same issue. Can someone from Apple tell me if my membership will be automatically renewed (as the ticked box suggests) or if I need to take action somehow.

I can't find any place where I can tkae action, though...

Hello , I also have the same strange problem !

The place to 'take action' normally doesn't appear until a few weeks prior to expiration.

Same here.

> before Sep 28, 2016, your apps will no longer be available on the App Store.

Well... what happened? 😉

Same boat, on auto-renew and have been for a year or so but still the dire warnings come from Apple. I had 5 days to go but I chickened out after the 5 day warning today from Apple. So I unchecked the auto renew check box and did it manually. I really don't understand why Apple can't get the little stuff right.

I haven't seen anybody that posted that was in the same boat post whet the results of waiting till the auto renew auto renewed.

Better safe than sorry

I'm having the same message in iTunes Connect and my account is set to auto-renew. Should I be worried?

screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/ZNArgfi.png

Same situation but I trusted that the auto-renew would kick in. It didn't. All my apps went to status "Pending Contract" and I had to manually renew. Credit card on file was valid.

While I do not yet know if I will see the same thing 3no had, Apple have updated the expiration message to include the auto-renew status...

"Your membership expiration date is coming up on Sep 16, 2017. If you’ve opted in to automatic renewal, your membership will renew on this date. If you have not opted in to automatic renewal or if your region is not eligible for automatic renewal, you can renew by signing in to..."