No symbols for paired Apple Watch (2.2.2)

Yesterday (Jul 18) I updated my Mac to latest release (of that day), same for iPhone and Watch. Now in Xcode it says no symbols for paired Apple Watch for my watch extension. ??? How can I get the non-beta latest Xcode to download 2.2.2 so I can build this extension and get it on my watch?

Accepted Reply

Today morning Xcode downloaded symbols for watchOS 2.2.2 and debugging works again. 😀

Replies

I also filed a bug report this morning. nothing

Same problem, from Xcode 8 beta 3 Release note it seams there are various similar "know issue". I'm waiting in "zen" mode ;)

Unless Apple is planning on putting out a WatchOS 2.2.3 very soon to address something we don't know about, I don't know why they wouldn't have uploaded the 2.2.2 debug symbols DMG yet.

It's been days since it was released to the public.

Same here. I updated yesterday and now I can't debug on real device. It's a pity because you can only test localization on a real device, not simulator....

Today morning Xcode downloaded symbols for watchOS 2.2.2 and debugging works again. 😀

True! thanks for the update 🙂

Is the watch connectivity working properly for you? Watch is receving messages sent from the phone? (via updateApplicationContext method)

Please help! I don't know if it's me or because of their update. Because I haven't changed anything in my code and it was fine before the watch 2.2.2.

Thanks