Cannot Download and Install iOS10 Public Beta

I've been trying to download and install iOS10 Public Beta for 2 days now. I installed the profile which allows me to download the Beta version. It would download half way before getting the following error msg: Software Update Failed. An error occurred downloading iOS 10 Public Beta. I think I've tried at least 20 times, and even deleted and re-installed the profile which it still didn't work. I figured maybe the servers are still overloaded but its been two days since it was released and I've tried almost every hour of the day.

Replies

I have the same issue on an iPhoneSE. I have restored to 9.3.2. Updated to latest 9.3.3 beta no problem.

Reset Network settings. Installed and re-installed iOS10 beta profile. Says Software Update error just after downloading 1.6GB.

I have tried downloading it almost every day since it was released on multiple occasions. Same error every time.

Any fix?

Refer to my earlier post

Installed and re-installed, did complete hard reset and then tried using VPN set to United States. WORKED!!

Used Cyberghost as VPN, manually set to United States as am in the UK.

I love you

Same here on 6s. Very frustrating

I pay to be an apple developer to have access to betas but I can't find the URL anywhere to download the IOS 10 beta. What is the URL? thank you.

When you download VPN you install profile and download beta update agane or ?

watchOS is to public beta this year.

How to download latest ios10 to my ios 7.1.2 i want to upgrade my iphone 4

Icantios10betaipod