CIFilter: proper options to open Fujifilm .RAF RAW files?

I recently downloaded the CIFilter rawExpose sample code. I'm able to build and open Canon RAW files without a problem. However when I attempt to open a Fujifilm .RAF file from an X-T10 camera, it appears megenta in color with a cross hatch pattern (a sign that it is not properly parsing the X-Trans sensor data properly). I'm using the new CIFilter call below with the standard options set in the sample code:

CIFilter(imageData: imageData as Data, options: rawOptions)

Looking at the decoder info, it is using decoder with ID = 6. It sees that it is a Fujifilm camera, but does not appear to decode the RAW image properly. Does anyone know if there are special options that need to be passed in order for the decoder to process data from an X-Trans sensor?

Replies

I am stuck with a related issue. I have raw pixel data from a Sony chip in RGGB pixel arrangement. How do I assign/apply raw filter options with CIFilter?

The Apple Developer Documentation says you have to provide an identifier hint in the options, but I have no clue how to do this... The only example I found is outdated and the syntax provided causes a type error.

Any help or hint is highly appreciated. Thank you!

This is what I do, but it does not work...
Code Block
let rfo = [ String(kCGImageSourceTypeIdentifierHint) : "com.sony.raw-image" ] as! [CIRAWFilterOption:Any]
let cii = CIFilter(imageData: ddata , options: rfo).outputImage