After I uploaded my build to iTunes Connect by using Application Loader, I got an email about an issue "Unexpected Machine Code"

After I uploaded my build to iTunes Connect by using Application Loader, I got an email about an issue "Unexpected Machine Code" see below.

Replies

Hi All,

I just uploaded my app to apple store, and i'm getting the same problem. I'm using xcode 7.3.1, same is recommended in below warning.

Unexpected Machine Code - Your upload contains both bitcode and native machine code. When you provide bitcode, it's not necessary to include machine code as well. To reduce the size of your upload, use Xcode 7.3 or later, or any other toolchain that removes machine code.

Thanks

Mohit

I have received same email but after 5 mins I receive that archive has completed processing.

"

Unexpected Machine Code - Your upload contains both bitcode and native machine code. When you provide bitcode, it's not necessary to include machine code as well. To reduce the size of your upload, use Xcode 7.3 or later, or any other toolchain that removes machine code.

"

Any people said that: It is a bug of Apple.
So, how to authentication it.

It seems it's a bug from Apple as specifed here, one of the guys have contacted apple support and they confirmed that its a bug.
Cause in my case, i made sure that my app is not bitcode enabled but i still get this notification.

I have the same issue, I think that is a recent bug of Apple.

I have to disabled the bitcode, but I have received the email too.

As mentioned two days ago, I had the same problem with Bitcode enabled. But today Apple approved my application. I understand that we should ignore this bug.

I suppose this issue doesn't matter.

I recieved the email as well and my app is approved one night later.

In my point of view, your project links some libraries that enable bitcode and your project disables bitcode, so they send the mail automatically. Unless you manually compile the libraries, the warning will still be there and do no harm.

According to the abovelinked Stack Overflow thread, this is an error from iTunes Connect, confirmed by DTS by phone/email to multiple individuals.

It would be really nice if there was somewhere Apple would acknowledge these errors officially.

It's clearly a warning, not a validation error. When Apple finds something that must be fixed before approval, they don't say, "You may wish to correct the following issues."

Your submission will succeed.