App Store not downloading macOS Sierra

I just renewed my Membership on Apples Dev Site, and now I'm trying to update to macOS Sierra - went to the Dev Download Site, redeemed my Download Code via the Download Button and started to download the Update, but had to disconnect my Internet-Cable. But now (of course, after reconnecting the Cable) the download isn't working anymore. I tried to restart my Computer, removed all Caches, even resetted my NVRAM, but I'm still stuck on that:

PS: I am in El Capitan Beta 15G12a

Accepted Reply

Opening App store and clicking download then selecting 'Check for unfinished downloads...' from the store menu fixed it for me.

😁

Replies

Fortunately all my stuff's in the cloud, rage quiting current build and recovering from scratch to retry.

I had the same issues and was able to correct it and get it installed by siging out of the app store then signed back in and it worked immediatly.

Tried it and still no go. Been trying to download this all day.

I was momentarily so excited...but then it didn't work for me 😟 what have I done to displease the beta gods?!

same here, all evening.

Try again later tonight or tomorrow. Every WWDC always has download issues, especially now that there are 13 million registered developers all grabbing 15GB worth of new software. :)

Thanks for the tip worked perfectly

So I actually booted into recovery, formated original partition from disk utils and now have a delightfull 10.11.5 clean install.

Logged into new account, signed into App Store. Same issue. Gray spinning wheel, no network activity, no attempt to download.

tl;dr Rebuilding your mac and retrying the redeemed 10.12 download still fails. I logged a radar issue as I honestly think that things that fail silently in the background without any user feedback are a total time waster. At the very least give feedback as to what the issue is if there is one.

UPDATE: Check below, you need a new code to redeem. Contact Apple Developer Support.

Jesus H. Christ! Haven't gone that far myself but I'm starting to lose my marbles.

Thus far this has restarted the download. It's just reporting a 15 hour wait time. Will repost if it works fully.

Thank you so much! Didn't know why it wasnt working.

This restarted my download. Thank you

This worked for me once, but I couldn't finish the download and now I can't get it back. It isn't showing in launch pad anymore. I've tried logging out and logging back in. Maybe it is due to server overload, but I'm not too sure at this point. :\

Thank You so much, it also seems to work for me 🙂

It doesn't work for me.

http://i.imgur.com/UgTWchc.png