"Transfer app" button not present in the Itunes app information page.

Hello,

I am refering to the below link which describes the steps for "transfer app" to another iTunes account or Team.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/TransferringAndDeletingApps.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40011225-CH31-SW9

I am not able to start with the first step as as I do not see the "Transfer App" button in my App information page using my Itunes credentials. My role is "App Manager" in ITunes.

Need help/steps to perform the same? There is no documentation about the User roles needed to perform this task.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ajay1987 Down vote post of ajay1987
7.0k views

Replies

I'm having the same issue as you do. The app is in "Ready for Sale" state and as far as we can see there are no outstanding agreements between either the sender or recipient and Apple.

We are pretty much at a loss on why we can't transfer at this point.

Same. Any update on how to fix this? My app is two days old and I'm trying to transer from my personal to company account.

You must sign in itunesconnect as account owner.

except this, anybody got a solution for this? I am stuck, contact me on pntshh@gmail.com

The app must have been published once in order to be transferrable. If it hasn't been published then it can't be transferred. Instead you'll have to recreate all the keys and IDs and re-bind the app and re-deploy.

• Hello, iam facing the same issue and my app was already published.. but my membership currently is expired, and i want to move it to a new account, might this cause my issue?

Add a Comment

Found the issue : you have to be logged in with the main owner account. Not a developer account. Not a regular admin account. But the owner account for this AppStore company

In my case, although I was logged in as owner, the app had a version that was pending review. By rejecting the outstanding build, I was able to see the "Transfer app" option.