Apple says: problems with TestFlight

I just called iTunes Connect and they told me they are aware of and are working on problems with TestFlight. They said that both internal and external testing are affected. They told me that they don't have any public facing status on the problems, and that I should just try again tomorrow. I explained that it takes time to prepare a build and upload it, and I don't want to waste my time if it's not working. I said that it would be really nice if they could make an announcement on the TestFlight forum and let us know when it's working properly again. He said that he would send that feedback to the team. I asked if I could post the info he just gave me to the TestFlight forum and he said that would be fine.

Replies

The original post qas Jan 28, its April 2 today.

I have uplaoded a build with and AdHoc, Distribution Code Signing Identity. It has taken to the store profile and seems to be approved for external tsting, but I cant select it for internal testing.

Frustrating to say the least.

Same here! Not able to select a build for internal testing!

Yep, I also just uplaoded a build, upped the version number from 0.0.16 to 0.1.2, but can't select the new version for Internal Testing on iTunesConnect.

Having the same issue too. Will try to call Itunes connect to get some details.

Seeing this issue as well. Seems to be segmented by dev account: we're seeing it on one account but not another one. So if you urgently need to release something & have multiple dev accounts this may be an avenue ...

Same issue here. Would love to hear what's going on with this. New builds show up for External Testing, but not Internal...

Same issue here, uploaded the ad hoc .ipa with Application Loader several time and nothing in internal testing

it turns out it was the internet reliability and speed

I am having this problem for the first time today - end of July...

We're hitting the same issue. Were you able to resolve it?

Have you had a fix for this yet? I now have 3 builds available for external testing but none for internal testing.

This been going on for months now!

OK, so its almost a year later and I have hit this problem today. I uploaded a build and it says (Processing...) it stayed that way overnight so I uploaded two new builds, both of which have completed processing but neither of these builds appear in the list for selecting the Internal TestFlight build. They do appear in the External TestFlight selection list.

What gives here ? Is there a iTunes Connect help line ? I can't find a contact number or any way of getting help via email either.

I have a problem with an app submitted in the end of January where the app is stuck in "processing" status and I am not getting any of the usual status update emails. I tried resubmitting but that didn't help. It sounds like at least some of you [duncang] are having the same problem. Has anyone found any kind of work around?

Thanks.

When I logged into iTunes Connect yesterday, there was a notice at the top of the page mentioning that there would be outages today. I wonder if that has anything to do with this issue.