TestFlight missing

HI, since around 2 hours my TestFlight has disappeared in Apple TV.

Seems that I am not alone...

Am I right?

Accepted Reply

Please view this post to update your Apple TV to the release version and then download TestFlight from the App Store: Updating Dev Kits to the Release Version of tvOS

Replies

Mine is still there. What timezone, and did you make sure you still have internet?

I am located in Germany and I have Internet available, which works for the apps I am beta testing.

Yep, mine is gone too, but I haven't updated to GM yet.

Same issue here. Did anyone figure out the reason this is happening?

TestFlight has disappeared in Apple TV.

Still works (13T396) for me...

Mine is gone too. 13T5379f

Ok, that's what's going on. That's actually not an update but a downgrade back to beta 3. It's a bug with it all telling you there's an update when it really isn't one. Which is why it likely had your TestFlight go missing after the "update".

Mine is gone too. 13T5379f

TestFlight was also there on 13T5379f/b3, for me, so not sure that's the issue? did you try a hard reset/power cycle just for grins? Maybe the next/public release will change things.

I'm seeing this as well. TF was on my home screen, but I was having a separate issue with my device, so I did a "Reset All Settings" on it. After setting it up again, TF was gone. I've since performing a full restore through iTunes to the GM seed. I also tried connecting it to Xcode and running an app on it. Tried restarting. Still no TestFlight. I was just about to beta test an app when this happened and TF disappeared with no obvious way of how to get it back.

Same here. TF is missing from my home screen this morning. Still running Beta 3 as I don't have a USB-C to USB-A connector and can't upgrade to GM. Hoping that once the go live date arrive the OTA upgrade will work. I not then if my Nexus 6P come in today I can use the included type-c to type-a to do the upgrade (yeah, I play on both sides of the fence ;-)).

On my DevKit (2nd batch) running GM, TF is still available. I am also located in Germany.

At the moment I won't restart the device - waiting for a redeem code for TestFly an App in progress...

I don't see TF on DevKit 9.0 (13T5365h), AppStore Italy account, Timezone, Language UI (to make Siri to work).

Testflight is missing for me too. I noticed this morning (US, Pacific Time) that the TF app was gone from the home screen. I went to the Settings and could still see TestFlight there as a setting option but when I clicked on it nothing came up. I then used the Search to to find TF and it showed up in the search results but when I clicked on it nothing happened. So I then did a Restore (13T5379f & 13T396 GM) and a Restart but still no TF app. 😠 Just uploaded my beta for testing and was planning on testing.....Anyone find a solution?

Think only solution is to wait for official release of App Store - but I expect it within the next 24 hours 🙂

Mine is missing too 😟