how to solve "Verification Failed! There was an erro connecting to the Apple ID server"?

how to solve "Verification Failed! There was an erro connecting to the Apple ID server"?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of gretry Down vote post of gretry
186k views
  • If you use Norton 360 and you are restoring your phone you will need to remove this in order to sign in and complete restoration… hope this helps others!

• on latest phones this happens if your not connected to a wi-fi server, since apple needs the internet to verify that your ID and password is correct, So check your wi-fi

Add a Comment

Replies

I was having the same problem, trying to give our iPhone 7 to a friend. Tried for days and kept getting this error when attempting to log out of Find My Iphone. All I needed to do was sign into Wifi and it worked.
Apple id verification problem
Hello guys, I recently encountered this problem on my friends iPhone.
The fix is to go into Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings.
Once this process is complete go back into Settings->Apple ID->Sign out.
Hopefully this fixes your problems :)
i am having the same problem, i restored my phone and reset network setting but still not wor
@angelaerdelyi101
Try resetting all settings (instead of network settings) i posted the walkthrough above your post. It should work as i did this yesterday :)
I changed the time to the wrong one, and set it to "Automatic" again, it solved my problem
Yep - unchecking 'Set Automatically' for the time and switching to another time zone worked or me.
Then I switched 'Set Automatically' back on, all worked OK then.

Go figure ...
But - after a while the problem returned.
I had same issue, it was solved by using old password of Macbook Pro on iPhone, Because old password was stored in last backup.
I just got a new iPhone 12 today. Can't believe how idiotic it is to not be able to login to my Apple ID when all the info was transferred from my old phone. In any case, I went to settings / Date/Time. changed it a few times, then changed it back. And it worked as others have noted. so stupid!
  • Wow…. I saw the reloading sign when I checked the date and time. So I took it off automatic for a second then put it back on automatic and it works now.

Add a Comment

Thanks all

Good

good it

Why my Apple ID "Verification Failed! There was an erro connecting to the Apple ID server"?