No more „App is ready for sale“ notifications?

Some time ago I was getting email notifications when ever an App status has changed ("waiting for review", "in review", "processing for the AppStore" and "Ready for sale"). But now the last one I get is the notification that the App is going into review. I no longer get any notifications that the App was approved and is available in the AppStore. So I have to constantly check in iTunesConnect if and when the review is finished and the App is available in the AppStore.

Is this normal now, or is there something broken in my iTunesConnect account? I'd like to know when the Review is finished, so I can update the Apps webpage to promote the new release etc. And because the review can take days or sometimes even weeks, not getting email notifications is a big pain.

Replies

If you have the iTunes Connect app on your iPhone, you'll get a pop-up notification whenever the state of your app changes, including Ready for Sale.

I have the same problem: no mail messages at all, the same problem as elementarteilchen

any news about mail?

mauro

I've found the same - for my last update I got no email when it was approved. Yes there is a notification in the iTunes Connect app, but with the iOS 9 notifications bug there was no sound (and even if there were, you might not be right next to your phone), so it's still a matter of having to manually check. Sure would be nice if the Apple folks actually had to use iTunes Connect themselves. Maybe they'd actually start fixing a few of the multitude of issues with it.

I'm having the exact same issue. Is there a way to get notified by email when the update review is finished and app is ready for sale?
How is there no reply after 5 years communicating whether there is a setting for this, whether this behavior is working as intended, and/or whether there are plans to change it?