Anyone able to submit iOS 9 apps yet?

Get errors when trying to submit an iOS 9 (built with XCode 7 GM) app in iTunes Connect.

Replies

I get the same errors that report user "real1900" when I try to send to review watchOS 2 app, but I read in Apple Developer page that accept builds send with Xcode GM: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/watch/

I just managed to successfully submit my update

Check again. A bunch of people have been able to successfully submit an update, but it changes from "Waiting for Review" to "Invalid Binary" a few minutes later.

Same error here:

"Invalid sdk value. The value provided for the sdk portion of LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS in MYAPP.app/MYAPP is 9.0 which is greater than the maximum allowed value of 8.4"

Etc...

But I build my app with Xcode GM...

Anyone have an idea when iTunesConnect will allow iOS 9 apps? Its getting pretty close to Sept 16 which is suppose to be the release date...

Yeesh. Based on appreviewtimes, we're looking at a 7+ day wait time right now. Does anyone recall from previous years, do apps using the latest SDK move to the top of the review list?

From what I remember, my apps would go into review pretty quickly and be approved when submitting an update to support the latest sdk. Not sure if there is a different queue or how it is handled internally but they have had quick review times for this case in the past.

I just tried uploading again, since Apple sent out an email today saying that they are now accepting GM builds. Still getting the same error:

Invalid Swift Support - The files libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, libswiftCoreLocation.dylib don’t match /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib. Make sure the files are correct, rebuild your app, and resubmit it. Don’t apply post-processing to /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreAudio.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreMedia.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftAVFoundation.dylib, /Payload/LeTote.app/Frameworks/libswiftCoreLocation.dylib.

This is ridiculous.

I've got a different error message after uploading a objc-ios app:

"No version found for 'adamID - platform' (3753xxxxxx555-Mac OS X App). If this problem persists for more than 24 houers, please contact your Apple representative". 😐 - Mac OS X App? it's an iOS App 😕

After uploading with the Application Loader (uploaded without a error message), i've tried to re-activiate TestFlight on the iTunesConnect Website and it was blocked with "Your can’t test this version because all builds have expired.". 😠

Agree -- I called and they had to escalate for this issue ... here's the iTunes Connect "having trouble uploading your binaries" support number: +1 (800) 633-2152

Never got the email, but managed to submit my apps last night. Now waiting for review, no errors reported.

I was having the exact same issue, and found that http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32526526/invalid-swift-support-files-don-t-match fixed it for me. It seems very hacky and not a fan of the work around.

I keep getting an Invalid Toolchain error even when iOS 9 is my deployment target, my app is built using the iOS 9/ Xcode 7 GM.

My Binary is ready! Metadata is ready. But when I try to submit it for review I get the "Invalid Toolchain" error. I built and submitted my iOS 9 app via Xcode 7 GM. But I got an email from Apple Saying " Submit your Apps Today ". No luck. I hope they fix it soon!

Same here. Still invalid tool chain error. The email about submit your app today is more than one day old. What to do?