MacOS 10.15.6 won't show up

The beta 1 for 10.15.6 won't show up, after the 10.15.5 supplement update eaelier today. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Replies

Same here, beta 2 doesn't show up

Same here. Seems a dropped ball is in effect. Uninstalling the beta config applet and reinstalling still doesn't do it.

Ok... some progress. I disabled automatic updates, closed system preferences, opened it again, and lo and behold, this time, after a couple of seconds, it showed 10.15.6 Beta 2 as an available update and the Update Now button appeared.

it's now updating. I'm wondering if this has something to do with the automatic update settings.

Can someone else try?

This works for me ! Thx, dude

Just playing with the automatic updated. It also worked for me.

Awesome. Glad it's working!

hmm, just a regular user here. not sure how I was allowed into this forum, but I have a question anyway.

software update in my AppleStore won't download the latest iMovie because it says I need MacOS 10.15.6

I had autoupdate on, and I actually unenrolled in the public beta a long time ago. so I'm not sure why whichever 10.15 beta I have won't allow the latest commercial update.

then when I tried to re-enroll on the public beta program expecting Big Sur beta, the same 10.15 beta was installed. I'm on a Late 2012 imac.

The funny thing is all the other "iLife" apps updated without a hitch